Yes I am still alive… very much alive in fact. I’m back to normality now after 4 weeks at university. Lectures and coursework and not a flight to Switzerland in sight! I still haven’t spent two consecutive weeks sleeping in the same bed yet this year! It might happen before the years out!
Other than that I’ve been keeping myself to myself and taking things as they come. Last weekend I was up in Cardiff to see Jake for his girlfriend’s birthday… much fun and rum was had by all :D
Getting involved in MADTV once again…
Celebrating Halloween in style tonight for the first time ever! And then the house is having a private ‘invite only’ cocktail party tomorrow. Good times are ahead :)
- Happiness. 7 out of 10
- Tiredness. 5 out of 5 (sleep is a struggle…)
- Workload. 6 out of 10 (but it’s all really interesting at the moment)
- Last Meal. Fish fingers and chips (i know! 2 posts in a row!)
- Song of the day. Ellie Goulding – Lights (Bassnectar Remix)
- Thought for the day. I could be a pilot!
- What I’m Doing Now. At Sony for a day to catch up with people :)
Final year is here! This has been my first week back in lectures for a very long time, but so far it’s been very exciting, and even fun at times :D
I’m very happy with my switch from the Digital Media Engineering course to Electronics and Computer Engineering, since it is far more established and has more specialists at hand to answer questions. Overall, the course change is almost arbitrary, since they are so similar, but it has allowed me to choose the modules I want to study in final year.
The last few days of the InterRail trip in Venice were amazing, it’s such a crazy place. The small canals and busy grand canal just ooze beauty even during rush hour!
Coincidently, you can see more of the InterRail pictures on Facebook:
Copenhagen to Vienna and Budapest to Venice
This is the first time since last September that I can safely say I will be in the country for the foreseeable future, and it feels good! Getting to live with my housemates and already having lots of good times and banter. Which reminds me I haven’t shown you round our house! That’ll come very soon :D
Finally, I’ve started my final year project! The “dissertation” of the Electronics department where you take on a technical project and ultimately write about your findings. I want to dedicate a bit of space for explaining what it’s all about, but it’ll wait… OK, here’s a sneaky peek :p
Until next time,
- Happiness. 8 out of 10
- Tiredness. 1 out of 5
- Workload. 3 out of 10 (the return of the workload!)
- Last Meal. Fish fingers and chips :)
- Song of the day. Athlete – You Got The Style
- Thought for the day.
- What I’m Doing Now. Heading off for a 4 hour lecture/lab combo!