^ my new camera
^ Sophie and I book our first flights for the Inter-Rail trip… the adventure begins!
^ Sophie Jones trying her best to defeat the climbing wall’s toughest feature… the rock boob!
^ Julie gets hungry at Charlotte’s 21st Birthday party
^ Charlotte and I waiting for the bus :)
^ Graeme and Mum get acquainted with Victoria’s bottle of port
^ Switzerland never fails to deliver stunning views
^ literally translates to “dessert buffet”, or as we say in England “heaven”
^ A weekend in Switzerland turns into a day in Milan!
^ Merely 3 hours after sitting at the breakfast table wondering what to do, here we are at the Duomo!
^ The view (courtesy of Hywel’s iPhone)
^ Life. It doesn’t get any better than this.
^ On Sunday Hywel and I relaxed on the balcony with a few beers
^ Until sunset and beyond
^ Lugano at night
^ Dad’s birthday party in the church. ‘M’ theme resulted in everything: Maps, Morris dancer, Magician and Moon-face…
- Happiness. 9 out of 10
- Tiredness. 1 out of 5
- Free Time. 2 out of 5 (I’m in Guildford all week next week!)
- Last Meal. Massive burger and Oreo milkshake at GBK… for breakfast :p
- Song of the day. Taylor Swift – Story Of Us
- Another song of the day. Avril Lavigne – Smile
- Thought for the day. Not all those who wander are lost
- What I’m Doing Now. Wondering when I will get this accommodation post finished, amirite?