Hi. I know I promised an accommodation post and an explanation of what I’ve been up to recently, but, as usual these days, I found my weekend being spent catching up with friends and getting odd jobs done (or at least started).
I can explain why I’ve been so busy recently with the aide of a bullet list:
- Monday 21st March: Off to Switzerland for another week of work.
^ We got a convertible :O
- Friday 25th March: Off to Amsterdam from Switzerland for a weekend with some mates
^ We went to all the intellectually challenging sights…
- Monday 28th March: Straight back to Switzerland from Amsterdam
^ Eating an Italian pizza while watching the sun set over the Swiss alps
- Friday 1st April: Back in Guildford
- Saturday 2nd April: Busy weekend catching up with laundry and seeing a few friends
- Monday 4th April: Switzerland
- Friday 8th April: In the office in Basingstoke for a day before going off to Birmingham for a boat trip with my new housemates!
^ Ginger on board
- Thursday 14th April: End of the boat trip, a night in Guildford
- Friday 15th April: Off to Weymouth to spend a weekend with Charlotte
- Monday 18th April: Switzerland
- Friday 22nd April: More laundry, and going to London
- Saturday 23rd April: Day with Sophie planning the inter-rail trip!
- Sunday 24th April: Easter Sunday at the Mitchells
- Monday 25th April: Back to Switzerland tomorrow…
And then there’s what’s coming up:
- Friday 29th April: Got the day off work for Charlotte’s birthday party in Guildford
- Sunday 1st May: Day in London with Sophie and Julie
- Tuesday 3rd May: Back to Switzerland, for 2 weeks this time
- Friday 13th May: In Basingstoke office for a day
- Saturday 14th May: Dad’s birthday in London
- Monday 16th May: Back in Switzerland until the weekend…
So my life’s a bit WOAH at the moment. Can’t wait to have enough time to tell you about some of the great things like housing next year and inter-railing!
But for now, keep it real and smell you later :) x
- Happiness. 9 out of 10
- Tiredness. 3 out of 5 (another early start for the flight tomorrow)
- Free Time. 1 out of 5
- Last Meal. Pasta courtesy of brother James
- Song of the day. Hellogoodbye – Baby, It’s Fact
- Thought for the day. Lots to do, and lots more to do after that…
- What I’m Doing Now. Should be sleeping. tut tut tut.