Last weekend I went to Devon to visit Phil for his birthday. In reality, it was his birthday a couple of weeks before, but who’s counting?
Heather, Lauren and Sophie J didn’t disappoint either, it was a brilliant weekend with lots of laughs!
On Saturday we went swimming in the sea and played rounders on the beach. You know, genuine good times. Phil provided a conveyor belt of food: cookies, meringues, burgers and Phil English to name but a few.
I wish every weekend was that much fun!
This week is going to be a bit “wait and see what happens”, but this weekend I’m going to a BBQ at Heather’s house, let the good times roll.
- Happiness. 9 out of 10 (why not?)
- Tiredness. 1 out of 5
- Free Time. 1 out of 5 (so much to do it’s not even funny)
- Last Meal. Tuna pasta, again. That doesn’t look good :S
- Song of the day. Travie McCoy – Billionaire
- Thought for the day. "Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what’s going to happen next. Delicious Ambiguity." – Gilda Radner
- What I’m Doing Now. Disappointed that I won’t get to do what I wanted to do tomorrow, but excited that I might be going to Amsterdam on my birthday :P (a tale for another day)