I feel a lot more on top of work today. Still plenty to do (and that’s an understatement) but it’s nothing I can’t handle (so far…)
The last few days have been good for getting work done and doing things for MAD TV. It’s really exciting to be part of a new society and be there when it starts up. I’m getting a lot of input as to how the thing actually works and its all showing a lot of potential.
I thought I’d stop talking about the past for this post and give you a low down as to what’s going on in my life in the next few days and weeks:
- 14th Oct: MAD TV filming for the news
- 17th Oct: Thorpe Park Fright Nights Trip (~14 people going)
- 19th Oct: Reverend & The Makers Gig in Rubix, doing lots of video things
- 28th Oct: My Sister’s Wedding!
- 31st Oct: Working at Ascot
- 1st Nov: :)
- 13th Nov: University fireworks night
- 16th Nov to 22nd Nov: READING WEEK! NO LECTURES!
- 28th Nov: Sister’s Birthday Party in Balham
- 12th Dec: Stage Crew Christmas Dinner
That’ll give you a good idea as to what I’m up to.
- Happiness. 7 out of 10 (all we need is 36 hour days…)
- Tiredness. 3 out of 5 (I’ll pay for staying up this late though)
- Workload. 6.5 out of 10
- Last Meal. Lunch for dinner!
- Song of the day. Paloma Faith – Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful
- Thought for the day. Butt-scratcher!
- What I’m Doing Now. Going to bed.