Well… Where do I start. I’m still working in Switzerland week-by-week, but that may all come to an end by the close of June as the project progresses without me to the next phase…
I got an extension on my contact at Sony to get me to the middle of August. Then for the last month before I return to my old life, I’m going inter-railing around Europe. The flights are already booked and hostels are being sought as we speak…. It’s all very bloomin’ exciting!!
Apart from my weekly outings to the hotter clime, I’ve spent my weekends doing the normal stuff. Two weekends ago I went to good old home for my Dad’s birthday party in church. I don’t know how much you will know about my affiliation with the local church, but lets just say it goes back to birth when I played the leading role in the nativity as a baby in arms. Since those days I owe a lot to that church and its inhabitants for giving me so many opportunities to take part and, in more ways than I can imagine, get me exactly where I am today.
The coming weeks and months are going to be a bit shit-hot (if you can mind my French):
– A weekend in Italy in 3 weeks time :)
– A weekend in Guildford for the end of university parties
– A weekend on the boat
– A long weekend in Scotland for Julie’s 21st Birthday
– A couple weeks living with Viv in Guildford while I’m between houses
– Sheffield for Grandma’s 80th
– Moving into my new house, and living with new housemates!!
– Going to grad ball (there is a pre-requisite that i can get a tux…. Dad? :P)
– Then I believe it’s Graeme’s Garden Party weekend in London if I’m not mistaken…
– And then it’s Sophie’s 21st BBQ!
Phew! That takes us up to the end of July… I think the next post will have to be a picture post for the last month, because there’s just too much to say… Milan for starters!
- Happiness. 9.5 out of 10
- Tiredness. 0.5 out of 5
- Free Time. 2 out of 5
- Last Meal. Pasta for lunch
- Song of the day. Martin Solveig – Hello
- Thought for the day. Surprises are fun :)
- What I’m Doing Now. Having a mini-battle with uni about my degree…