I have a house for when I start my PhD! After only a few short days of looking for houses around Guildford Will, Anna and I have found the perfect abode! Let me show you round…
It’s a 3-bedroom place, all the rooms are big enough for double beds, the kitchen is modern and it has a dishwasher! Luxury R’ Us! It’s not far away from my house with the girls last year, except a bit nearer university if anything. Same local pub though :D
I’m snatching up one of the biggest rooms, and since the place is unfurnished I can’t wait to put my stamp on the room and make it mine! Geeky posters and computer parts everywhere!
It’s so exciting to finally have a place sorted, it means I can really get my head straight about how the next few months before my PhD starts are going to play out, and it looks pretty awesome!
- 26th May. First exam
- 1st June. Last exam ever
- 11th June. Project Viva, and the end of university
- 15th June. Big party
- 17th June. Boat trip with housemates
- 25th June. Start summer job at Sony
- 8th July. Move out of my current house :(
- 17th July. Graduate
- 20th July. Graduation Ball
- 25th July. AMERICA!
- 15th August. Move in to new place :)
- 1st October. Start PhD at University of Surrey
And with producing the Fresher’s videos for the student television station and designing a new website for my local church I don’t think I’ll be bored! I can’t wait!
- Happiness. 7 out of 10
- Tiredness. 1 out of 5
- Workload. 7 out of 10 (lots of revision)
- Last Meal. Good ol’ fish and chips
- Song of the day. Lenny Kravitz – Fly Away
- Thought for the day. The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
- What I’m Doing Now. In disbelief that I’ll have to leave this house in 7 weeks time… I might cry.