First off I forgot to mention that last weekend in Cardiff I also was in London to see Bruno Mars:
Despite the long bus journey from Cardiff to London, and closures on the Victoria line, it was well worth it!
By the way, all this travelling the last year has taught me a few top travel tips to save:
- Check MegaTrain a few weeks (ideally 4-6) before you travel and see if they are offering your journey for less than the rail operator.
- Also use MegaBus if you can bare the thought, it’s a fraction of the price, and on Sundays it can actually be quicker thanks to Sunday trains stopping at every station under the sun.
- If you’re still drawing a blank, or would prefer to use the train, then you can still save money by using your Tesco Clubcard points to get triple discount on rail tickets! I know, epic. Just follow these instructions and you are quids in!
Anyway, back to last weekend:
I went out as a mad professor for Halloween on Friday night!
The house as a whole was looking pretty dapper… except Will, he looked like death :D
On Saturday night we had a cocktail party at our house. 5 cocktails: Martini (gin), Daiquiri (rum), Cosmopolitan (vodka), Margarita (tequila) and Old Fashioned (whisky). It was a very classy evening… until we all ended up pissed and rolling around all over the place…
All in all a mixed weekend, but certainly one I won’t forget in a hurry :)
- Happiness. 7 out of 10
- Tiredness. 3 out of 5
- Workload. 6 out of 10
- Last Meal. Chicken Korma curry (not fish and chips!)
- Song of the day. Skylar Grey – Love The Way You Lie
- Thought for the day. I must try using a head massager in the bedroom…
- What I’m Doing Now. Working before going to see the King Blues tonight at the Roundhouse in Camden! Yes!