Sometimes it seems that everything is against you, here’s why…
- Monday Fail #1: Being ill but still needing to get up at 7:30am for filming
- Monday Fail #2: Not understanding a single thing in my second lecture
- Monday Fail #3: Not getting any students to talk on camera about the recent exec elections
- Monday Fail #4: Only having one short battery for the camera and needing to charge it constantly
- Monday Fail #5: Not getting the studio equipment working again
- Monday Fail #6: Not getting to sleep until 5am
But then again, doesn’t it all pay off?
- Access to Jamie Oliver’s new restaurant before it opens to interview the head chef
- Getting all the filming for MAD TV’s next episode done (pretty much)
- Having a laugh in the studio
And then there was Tuesday…
- Waking up after only 3 hours sleep
- Getting ripped off on the train
- Finding out mum and dad have food poisoning
- Finding out I don’t have a lift back to London on Wednesday
But then there are the jewels:
- Getting to see my parents and brother again
- Getting to see my sister, NIL, Alastair and Jordan again
I get so confused on days like this, but you’ve just got to roll with the punches that life serves……
- Happiness. 8 out of 10
- Tiredness. 1 out of 5
- Workload. 8 out of 10
- Last Meal. Coco pops!
- Song of the day. I’m Getting Married In The Morning – Alfie
- Thought for the day. Wedding time!
- What I’m Doing Now. Getting ready for the wedding!!!!