So, on one hand this has been a bad day, and on the other it has been a good day. You decide:
- I learned that I have two lots of lab prep to do this week. That means I have this weeks lab prep, next weeks lab prep and this new lab prep for a few weeks time that needs to be done for a tutorial on Monday.
- Realisation that this week is gonna be busy! Lab prep, programming work due in, maths questions for Monday and electronics questions for Friday.
- Gave my presentation. Mid-way through my voice went and I had to drink lots of water to talk. It was really weird, it was like my voice box just died. Got good when you’re trying to give a presentation worth 15% of the module’s mark.
- Despite the technical glitch with my voice box, I managed to get a straight 100% mark in the presentation. I guess you can’t say fairer than that.
- Managed to go to Tesco so I won’t starve to death.
- Had pork noodles for dinner. Then, for dessert, had apple pie and ice cream. Now that’s always a good day…
I think it pretty much evens out.
- Happiness: 8/10
- Workload: 8/10
- Last meal: Pork Noodles, apple pie and ice cream! (not all together, obviously. Although……)
- Thought for the day: The Triangular Probability Density Function, Dither, Phase-code Modulation Analogue-to-Digital Conversion and other such exciting things