So I’ll start in the same way I seem to have started lots of my posts recently, and that is by saying how lame I am for not posting more often recently, but I really am busy!
Just 6 weeks I will have finished my placement at Sony, moved into my new house and started my epic 1 month backpacking tour of Europe. I’m making provisions to make sure that this blog gets updated regularly during the trip :)
But that’s all to come… a couple of weeks ago we went to Edinburgh for some jolly japes (and to celebrate Julie’s 21st, but whatever :P)
^ Castle times
^ One down. 2,999 to go…
You can find the full set on Facebook :)
- Happiness. 9 out of 10
- Tiredness. 1 out of 5 – I’m staying with Viv this week and Anne’s bed is the most comfortable bed I’ve ever slept in!
- Free Time. 1 out of 5 – Final report joy :)
- Last Meal. Black bean curry with noodles
- Song of the day. Kate Voegele – Top Of The World
- Thought for the day. Making bad chemistry jokes because the good ones Argon.
- What I’m Doing Now. Moving into a house tomorrow!