I’ve been working in Switzerland. Not as busy this week as I’d expected, but next week is going to be hectic. The calm before the storm…
I got back to Guildford on Friday and was very easily persuaded to go out and party with a load of mates I haven’t seen for a while. Despite having the same shirt as at least four other people, it was a great night…
(I’ve noticed that you haven’t been able to enlarge pictures on the blog recently, that’s basically me failing… but I’ve learnt from my mistakes now…)
On Saturday I got an amazing surprise visit from Will! Great to catch up!
(that’s a photo from my 21st! Bad times it’s been this long…)
Met up with Charlotte in the evening for dinner and some movie-watching, classic nights in are the best!
Then on Sunday Sophie Jones and I went swimming and rock climbing! So another quiet weekend in Guildford…
Back to the Switzer-lands tomorrow… :o)
- Happiness. 9.9 out of 10
- Tiredness. 3 out of 5 (but up at 5:50am tomorrow :S)
- Free Time. 3 out of 5
- Last Meal. Not Chicago town pizza… someone needs to tell drunks not to eat my food :P
- Song of the day. Leona Lewis – Happy
- Thought for the day. Actions speak louder than words…
- What I’m Doing Now. About to watch Precious with Sophie J!