Yes I am still alive… very much alive in fact. I’m back to normality now after 4 weeks at university. Lectures and coursework and not a flight to Switzerland in sight! I still haven’t spent two consecutive weeks sleeping in the same bed yet this year! It might happen before the years out!
Other than that I’ve been keeping myself to myself and taking things as they come. Last weekend I was up in Cardiff to see Jake for his girlfriend’s birthday… much fun and rum was had by all :D
Getting involved in MADTV once again…
Celebrating Halloween in style tonight for the first time ever! And then the house is having a private ‘invite only’ cocktail party tomorrow. Good times are ahead :)
- Happiness. 7 out of 10
- Tiredness. 5 out of 5 (sleep is a struggle…)
- Workload. 6 out of 10 (but it’s all really interesting at the moment)
- Last Meal. Fish fingers and chips (i know! 2 posts in a row!)
- Song of the day. Ellie Goulding – Lights (Bassnectar Remix)
- Thought for the day. I could be a pilot!
- What I’m Doing Now. At Sony for a day to catch up with people :)