Well. Another day, another 6 hours of revision. First exam on Tuesday and all I can say is BRING IT ON! Lets do this.
Had a minor fail this morning when I got up to revise at 9am and fell asleep for another hour. Nevertheless, I got lots done today, clocking up a record 5.5 hours straight in the library!
Apart from revision, I’ve watched the grand prix this evening and you’ve got to give it to Brawn for consistently out-performing all the other teams in Formula 1.
As for the rest of this week, lets give the lowdown:
- Monday. Electronics 1 revision.
- Tuesday. Electronics 1 exam. Electronics 3 revision.
- Wednesday. Electronics 3 revision. Electronics 3 exam. Electronics 2 revision.
- Thursday. Electronics 2 exam. Rest.
- Friday. Start of maths revision weekend marathon for test on Tuesday…
I feel most confident about the electronics 2 exam. Electronics 3 looks to be the hardest, but we’ll see…
- Happiness: 7/10
- Workload: 10/10
- Last meal: Not-a-Cornish pasty with chips
- Thought for the day: “Tomorrow it’ll only be tomorrow before our first exam!”