I’ve been very alive recently and I have lots to say, but as usual recently not enough time to do it justice:
- I moved into my new house, IMHOTEP (I don’t know why, but it needs to be in capitals…) Read all the build up in the posts below, and rest assured a full on post with pictures and maybe even a video is on its way… but not for a few weeks because…
- I’m off to Switzerland again tomorrow, for the last time. In 3 weeks time I finish an amazing year at Sony, and the next 2 weeks of those will be spent in Switzerland.
- In just 3 short weeks I start my inter-rail trip! I know, another thing I need to seriously bring you guys up to speed on, but rest assured that the trip will be covered very frequently when I’m on it! We’ve already worked out a system where there is a post (hopefully with pictures) on here every few days :) But the trip is going to be epic! Seriously, 10 major European cities in 32 days! 5 international trains and a boat!
And to finish off, some recent pictures:
^ Jake proving he can eat an entire scone (and get his entire weekly GDA of fat) in one mouthful. Family reunion in Sheffield.
^ The entrance to a secret cocktail bar (The Mayor of Scardey Cat Town)! Very cool and HIGHLY recommended when you’re next in London. 2 cocktails for £10 too!
^ Mike sporting my new desk chair!
^ Homemade rocky road ice cream! Katherine and I don’t need Giraffe to get fat :D
^ Sophie’s 21st BBQ and general jolly japes
- Happiness. 8 out of 10
- Tiredness. 2 out of 5
- Free Time. 0 out of 5 – more final report joy
- Last Meal. Steak and chicken pizza
- Song of the day. The King Blues – Everything Happens For A Reason (new album!! Seeing them live in November!)
- Thought for the day. Why do schoolgirls dress like hookers, and hookers dress like schoolgirls?
- What I’m Doing Now. Thinking of inventive ways of displaying pictures in my room without damaging the wall… So far I have this. Any other ideas?