So yesterday I was working all day on my Presentation I have to give on Monday. I’m doing it on the history of wireless power and the technologies around TODAY that mean wireless power will soon become a reality. I think it’s really interesting stuff.
Today I’ve been taking a bit of a chill pill because it’s been one hell of a week.
Looking at the week ahead, it should be slightly easier, but I still have Lab Prep to do for Thursday (again). However, this week’s labs are on using Sound in the Media Lab! Finally, something media-ish! Can’t wait. Shame I still have to do the prep…
What else for the week ahead? This is the plan of action:
- Monday. Wireless power presentation
- Tuesday. Climbing club and comedy night
- Wednesday. The return of the mighty lasagne!
- Thursday. Media Labs!
- Friday. ???
- Saturday. Greek night with Stage Crew
Hope all are well, and I’ll catch up with you tomorrow to tell you how the presentation went.
- Happiness: 7/10
- Workload: 7/10
- Last meal: Cereal! (It’s been a while…)
- Thought for the day: I’m making you proud mama. The posters you gave me are up and have pride of place on the kitchen notice board.