I certainly do. It’s been as busy as terminal 5’s lost and found round here the last week. So here’s a check-up on how things are moving:
- iGala. Last week was partially dominated by a Stage Crew gig called iGala. Basically the highlight of an international festival where different cultural societies showcase their counties culture. I did video which (as always) was good fun, and some of the acts were pretty amazing too (I’m thinking of the Sikh Society blindfolding someone then getting them to chop a melon resting on someone else in half! You had to be there!)
- Lab Project. This week was the last chance we had to work on our project in labs. I think we managed to get it to work (subject to further testing, which now can’t be carried out) The case looks good and everything seemed to work out well (crosses fingers)
- Fallow Field. Some of you may know I’m currently helping with sound for a feature film! It’s called Fallow Field and you can find out more about it here. Over the weekend we recorded some sound effects for the film, namely chains, knives, car doors, slaps, etc. It was so much fun and I can’t wait for our next session on Wednesday.
- No Wave. On Sunday night I did video for a band night in Rubix. Got some great footage and had a good time.
This week is the last week of lectures this year! I know its almost over already. When we come back from Easter it’s all revision sessions and then exams.
If your in any doubt about following this blog, then here are a few things I’ll be posting soon:
- The gripping finale to the Accommodation Saga!
- The sequel – Accommodation: Reloaded!
- The Fallow Field: Explained
- If you have any other requests, post it in the comments!
Now for the brief-o-meter:
- Happiness: 8/10
- Workload: 7/10
- Last meal: Pizza!
- Thought for the day: “Ouch Charlie!”